Monday, November 4, 2013

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Okay basically halloween is pretty lame here, the day after is the real holiday I guess. But we had a ward party that night (stayed out until 930!!) haha It was fun, but not really that big of a deal i think. We didn't see much celebrations. }
 
Anyways this week really flew by, ha, we are trying to work more with the members but I think they should all watch Nacho Libre. Because everyone should be more like Nacho. He was so concerned for his friend's salvation that he baptized him himself. That's the kind of energy we need. haha, but actually the members here are great. They really do want to get involved. Sometimes the "how" is just really hard.

This week were cambiars. Still in Trebol! Which is good because I have a lot of work ahead of me here. And I am glad that both Hna Rodriguez and I are here for another six weeks. We're going to start tearing it up, just wait-

Also highlight last week I score my first goal playing futbol! Yes! FISTPUMP!!!
The work is going good! Have an awesome week!

love,

hermana degn

No comments:

Post a Comment