Monday, August 19, 2013

Made it to Peru!

Well, I am in Peru!!  Today was crazy!  I got to fly with my good friend, Hermana Morgan. YAYAYAY!  We flew into west Lima which is my mission and man, this is going to be such an adventure.  I'm pretty sure the area we drove through is not safe for  sisters, it is so different here.  We had to wait in line for two hours to go through customs.  Thankful for my good friend, Elder Christensen.  We just talked the whole time.

I got to meet my mission president when we got to the MTC. He and his wife and two kids came to pick up Hermana Morgan.  I can't wait to get out in the field.  He seems like such a great man.  My companion is Sister Blotter, from Heber, UT. We share a room with only two sisters and we have a bathroom in our room.  Yay! 

Also, I got my nametag!!!!  I love it, having a name tag is seriously so awesome!  Like the best thing ever.  I feel all official now and I have a lot to learn.  I can't believe I am here.  I am so excited to start learning.

Con mucho amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment