Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's been one year since you looked at me...August 11, 2014


Well, the song goes something like that haha
So I'm hitting the big one year mark this week.... which basically blows my mind. like a lot. ha I've learned a whole lot but I know I've got a lot lot lot more to learn. So good thing I still have six months left to learn everything else. haha

So it's been a whirwind of a week I guess you could say. We had a zone conference. we ate pollo a la brasa! super delisicious peruvian pride right there. and that basically sums it up.

It went by so fast that I feel like I don't even know what to write home about haha. sorry that seems to be such a reoccuring problem.

Basically this week I learned what a completo is. The pride of chile. It's a hotdog, with chopped up tomatoes with avacado. and it is ssooo good. I don't know if it was the fact that I haven't eaten pig in so long that the hot dog tasted so good or if it was beause it was the first microwave meal that has had so much success but it was soooooo good. But really. I loved it. I am a fan.

Besides that Hermana Barahona has two weeks left in the mission that are going to be full of surprises. she is a hoot, so we will she how it goes. She's excited to go home and I'm excited to have six months left..

 And my time is up.....so guess what I love you all???? like a lot!!! and I got letters this week which was the best. so thanks. Our outing this week as a District #peruvianpride

 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment