Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trio--July 21, 2014


So this is gonna be suuuuuper short! I am so sorry! and I can't even upload pictures and I am real sorry about that! But last monday night HB and I got a call that we needed to be at cambios and so we went and got put in a trio. so this week has been soooooo crazy.
But I think the Lord just really knows that I needed to keep learning so he sent me another companion to help me grow aun mas rapido!

So I'll just share a quick thought of that first day..... Monday night I was super nervie. Because I am queen of companionship problems. hahaha casi no es una broma..... haha and at cambios Pres Archibald talked about how at the end of the day we should all be able to write in our journals about how our companion was the best companion ever. Well I was basically full of a lot of doubts in that moment..... maybe because I knew I was still going to be with hermana barahona hahahahaha but I prayed really hard that I would be able to do that. It was basically like that I would try my hardest to go into the new companionship with an open heart. well we got put into a trio with Hermana Valladares. and that night of cambios I felt so much peace and was able to write in my journal about how much I love hna valladaroes! (it may have been the only time I wrote in my journal hahah but hey, I did it!) She is the best! She is 25 and from Chile and we are going to be great friends! So I am so excited for this week! God has really taught me a lot in this last week about hard work and remotivated me to set new goals for the last six months of my msision. and I am excited for this week! it's gonna be a good cambio!

 with all my love,

hermana degn
 
My 4th of July Outfit!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment